Group Task 1 - Final Script

Final Script 

Tessa: When are the others getting here?

Billie: I’m not sure but wasn’t your sister meant to meet us here first?

Tessa: I’ll ring her.

Tessa rings Sophia

Tessa: Where are you?

Sophia: I’m at the graveyard

The others walk over whilst the call is taking place and are whispering in the background

Billie: Well you’re not

Emma: Are you sure?

Sophia: Yes! I’m pretty sure I can see you guys

Jessica: well obviously she’s gone to the wrong one

Sophia: I know you guys are pranking me, I can see you

Tessa: We’re not pranking you, we’ll come and find you

Sophia drops her phone, the others panic

Tessa: Sophia?

We wrote this script to give an idea as to what the scene would entail, however if we needed to change certain parts or add in things, we did so in order for the script to work with all the other aspects of the scene. Such as: setting and characters. 


Comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog